DeCluttr Me: Digital subscriptions
How many digital subscriptions have your subscribed to online or via your ITunes/Google Play Account? If you don't know, now is the time to look and review the subscriptions you are paying for every month or year.
Nowadays we tend to pay monthly or yearly subscriptions for items such as TV channels - Netflix, Prime and Disney+ for example, magazine subscriptions, phone apps or business programs. If you add them all up, it can go into hundreds of dirhams, pounds or dollars coming out of your bank account every month.
On this episode, we discuss:
- The various types of subscriptions
- How to decide whether to keep or cancel the subscription
- How to review your subscriptions and cancel them
- The pros of getting a family account on iTunes
- Getting a Cloud account to save your documents and photos